Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher Kunstvereine (ADKV) provides assistance to Kunstvereine in their daily operations. It advises their members in structural and administrative matters as well as facilitate coordination work.
Furthermore the following activitis are part of their tasks:
Lobbying and Networking
- Organization of theme-based networking meetings for Kunstvereine
- Interest representation of Kunstvereine in the German Cultural Council and Deutscher Kunstrat, as well as in the Stiftung Kunstfonds Bonn
- Development of cultural-political perspectives on issues such as civic engagement, cultural education through art, artist remuneration etc.
- Releasing of official statements on matters of cultural policy
- Contact with regional and national Ministries of Culture, Kulturpolitische Gesellschaft e.V., VG Bild-Kunst, GEMA, Künstlersozialkasse, Deutscher Künstlerbund Berlin, Bundesverband Bildender Künstlerinnen und Künstler (BBK), Internationale Gesellschaft für Bildende Kunst (IGBK), art schools and academies, as well as Bundesakademie für kulturelle Bildung in Wolfenbüttel etc.
Press and Public Relations
- One central website and an online press database at www.kunstvereine.de
- Contact support for press and public (citizens, students, higher education institutions, organizations etc.) for Kunstverein-related matters
- Representation of Kunstvereine at the international art fair ART COLOGNE
- Awarding of the ADKV-ART COLOGNE Award for Art Criticism
- Awarding of the ADKV-ART COLOGNE Award for Kunstvereine
- Development of promotional material (Brochure "Kunst von morgen seit 1792", "Landkarte der Kunstvereine")
Project Development and Realisation